It is our mission for SEEK to provide teens with the opportunity to experience God through servanthood, exaltation, evangelism, and knowing the heart of God.
Time & Location
Jul 10, 2022, 4:30 PM – Jul 15, 2022, 12:00 PM
Living Waters Chapel, 1900 Jay St, Lebanon, PA 17046, USA
About The Event
My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, Lord, I will seek.
- Serve our community
- Exalt Christ in all we do
- Evangelism training and practice
- Know the heart of God
It is our mission for SEEK to provide teens with the opportunity to experience God through servanthood, exaltation, evangelism, and knowing the heart of God. To start off our week we hope to have some time for team building and evangelism training. Every day we hope to accomplish the following: devotions, worship, service, park children’s ministry, outreach, and debriefing.
We know mission trips can become costly for students desiring to attend, but our dream here at Living Waters Youth is to provide any teen with the opportunity to develop a heart for missions and service. To do so cost-effectively we’ll be staying at our church, serving and loving our community here in Lebanon, and believing in God for meal provision from those within our church family.
Price: $30 (T-shirt, Meals, and Lodging included) PAY HERE: https://onrealm.org/LivingWatersCha/give/seek
Dates: July 10th – 15th
Where: All ministry will be done in Lebanon County. We will sleep at Living Waters Chapel.
- Stay off your phones during the day. We want this trip to bring you closer to God and others. At the end of the night there will be time for checking phones. You can have phones during the day for pictures or calls from parents but should not be used for checking social media.
- Be willing and ready to listen to your Leaders.If someone is speaking, you need to listen. This will ensure that you know what is going on, where you need to be, and at what times.
- Always have a buddy with you.You need to be accountable for one another.
- Guys should partner with guys, girls with girls.There should never be a guy and girl by themselves.
- Be kind to everyone on this trip.We represent our families, our church, and Christ. Avoid conflict so we can have the best experience possible. Nobody likes to deal with drama, so let’s not this week.
- Expect God to move in your life.Let SEEK not just be a spiritual mountain top moment for you but a starting point of how your relationship with God will continue in your life. Be ready to worship with passion, pray with expectancy, and hear God speak to you in the way you need to hear it.
- Bible & Notebook
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Shampoo & Body Wash
- Towel & Washcloth
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Sleeping Bag/Air Mattress
- Modest Clothing
- Bathing Suit and Towel
- Work Clothes and Shoes
- Spending Money
- Phone Charger
- Extension Cable (optional)
- 1 or 2 sets of clothes per day