WEDNESDAY GROW GROUPS
Every Wednesday from 7:00 PM-8:30 PM.
WEDNESDAY GROW GROUPS
Every Wednesday from 7:00 PM-8:30 PM.
WHAT IS MARCH MISSIONS MADNESS?
Every year for over 15 years Living Waters Chapel has made March a month that we focus extra closely on what God is doing through missions around the world.
Along with looking at missions, we want to see how we as the body of Christ can be involved.
Every year we pick both a local and global project to be our focus. This year is no different!
Local: Pack The Pantry
Lebanon County Christian Ministries (LCCM) shares the love of Jesus by providing emergency food, clothing, shelter, & guidance toward personal sustainability. Let's help impact our community by packing their pantry. Items that are needed: canned peaches, spam, vegetable soup, beef stew, chili, complete pancake mix, toilet paper, tissues, & paper towels. Anything nonperishable is always appreciated.
Please place all donated items on the Pack The Pantry shelves located in the main foyer. If you'd like to make a donation directly to LCCM you may do so on their website HERE.
Global: The Fiji Recovery Project
On December 17th, 2020, tropical cyclone Yasa tore through the islands of Fiji destroying many villages, churches, and homes. Missionary Mark Gardner is working with teams in Fiji to help pastors and churches to rebuild these broken-down places. Our goal is to raise $10,000 for this project. All funds that are raised will go towards building materials, food for families, and other critical needs. Would you help us reach our goal? If you'd like to give to this project, click the "GIVING" tab on our website or text "LIVINGWATERS" to 73526. Be sure to select the "BGMC-KIDS" fund.
Click HERE for more information about Missionary Mark.
Here's everything you need to know about the 1 In 100 Challenge!
1. Decide what you will do 100 times. Make sure you tell a parent/guardian.
2. Fill in the blanks on your script card.
3. Find people who will sponsor you and have them fill in their info on the sponsor sheet.
4. Start doing that one thing you decided to do 100 times.
5. Use the tracking card. Stamp, punch, or sticker the box as you work.
6. Take videos or pictures of your challenge and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Collect money from your sponsors when you finish the challenge.
Let them know what you did and how much money you raised.
Thank them again for sponsoring you.
8. Place money and tracking cards in the envelope provided.
At the end of your challenge place your envelope in an offering box.
- Mar 31, 2022, 3:00 PM – 8:00 PMTexas Roadhouse, 61 N Londonderry Square, Palmyra, PA 17078, USAHowdy, y'all! Whether you make it a date night, family night out, or a time to meet up with friends, plan to eat out on March 31st from 3 – 8 PM at the Texas Roadhouse in Palmyra.
- Mar 13, 2022, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PMLiving Waters Chapel, 1900 Jay St, Lebanon, PA 17046, USAJoin us for this potluck meal on March 13th from 12:30 – 2 PM. Sign up to bring your favorite soup, chili, or stew. If cooking isn't your thing, you can simply sign up to let us know you're coming.
- Mar 13, 2022, 11:30 AM – 3:00 PMLiving Waters Chapel, 1900 Jay St, Lebanon, PA 17046, USAWe need your help! As a part of March Missions Madness we'll be raising money for The Fiji Recovery Project. One way we plan on doing that is with SOUPer Sunday. SOUPer Serve Team members will help set up and tear down. Team members would be needed about 1 hour before and after the event. Thank you!
- Mar 13, 2022, 10:30 AM – 2:00 PMLiving Waters Chapel, 1900 Jay St, Lebanon, PA 17046, USASo you want to be a SOUPer Chef? That's great, we need your help! As a part of March Missions Madness we'll be raising money for The Fiji Recovery Project. One way we plan on doing that is with SOUPer Sunday. All SOUPer Chefs will make a soup to bring it March 13th to share with anyone who attends.
This year as a part of March Missions Madness our teens here at Living Waters Youth will be giving towards THE BIG GIVE at their PennDel Ministry Network Event, The Spirit Tour.
THE BIG GIVE will be happening at 3 events over 3 weeks. Youth from all over Pennsylvania and Deleware will gather together and through sacrificial generosity, will give to Speed The Light and WorldServe to help provide clean water in places where it is needed.
It's not just about water, it's about sharing the Gospel with the people in these dire situations.
If you'd like to give toward these projects you can do so HERE.
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED THIS MARCH?
March Missions Madness isn't just about raising money; it's about focusing closer on missions, outreach and service. Maybe you want to get hands-on experience this March.
We encourage you to see what local outreach opportunities are available.
Maybe you're not able to go out and serve somewhere but you can still give from your resources. Consider giving to some of the projects we're supporting this month. There's the Fiji Recovery Project, Pack The Pantry for Lebanon County Christian Ministries, sponsoring a child for the "1 In 100 Challenge", and THE BIG GIVE.
You don't want to simply give money, you want to get involved physically. That's great! There are tons of ways to do that, from simply helping a neighbor or evangelizing the streets.
Lebanon County Christian Ministries is right in our backyard of Lebanon. They have tons of opportunities for you to be involved.
James 5:16 tells us that the prayer of a righteous person is POWERFUL and EFFECTIVE. There are several things going on in March and we need to cover these projects in prayer. It's not enough to simply give our time and resources but we need to intercede on behalf of the people who will be ministering and those who will be ministered to. Will you partner with us in prayer?
Pray for the ministry happening at Lebanon County Christian Ministries, that God would continue to use them effectively.
Pray for the people being ministered to at LCCM.
Pray for the people of Fiji who have been affected by the Tropical Cyclone, that God would give them peace, strength, and hope.
Pray for missionary Mark Gardner. That God would give him the strength to help the people of Fiji and clarity in sharing the Gospel.
Pray for kids who are getting excited about missions, that God would sustain that passion in them into adulthood.
Pray for teenagers as they give to THE BIG GIVE. That God would use their time and resources to build His kingdom.
Pray for the people that THE BIG GIVE will benefit in the Navajo Nation and in Africa. That God would open their eyes to see the one who gives living water.